
Well, I haven't blogged in a few days and I have so much news to share! Well if all goes well with our inspection, we will be closing on our first home on December 4th!!! Yay! I am so excited! I cannot wait to get in there and make it our own! It is definitely a project but we are really looking forward to it. Plus its a great time for us to get all of our friends and family together to help (wink). We are going to need all the help we can get. On another note.... we found out today that we got 4 tickets to the New Orleans Saints game in New Orleans on Dec 28. So who else would we ask but Leigh and Aaron. It is going to be so much fun plus it is Aaron's bday weekend so we are going to have such a great time down there!!!! I so cannot wait! Christmas is right around the corner.... I look at Leighs beautiful decorations and it makes me sad bc I can't decorate. Eventhough Nick tells me I will be able to have a tree..... I'm not sure I believe him. I guess we will see.
We had Thanksgiving lunch at Nick's grandmas yesterday and we had such a great time! I always enjoy this time of year because it is really the only time that the whole family gets together. We ate some delicious food and visited with everyone and then headed to the little town of Arlington so we could take some pics with Danielle and David.
Thursday we will be travelling to Franklin for Nicks family as well... then on Saturday we get to have Thanksgiving with mi familia! I am so excited!!!
Oh and our engagement pics are online.... check them out.
They are at www.ammonsphotography.com and the password is heather. I hope you all enjoy!
We love you all oh so much!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment