Hello, I am quite new to this blogging thing but it looks like fun so I figured I would give it a try. I think this is a great way to keep our friends and family up to date on how things are going around here. Just to give a quick run down of our life right now.... as most everyone knows Nick and I got engaged on July 3 of this year. It was so special to me because we had a few of our friends and family there to see....and the best part was that my sister got it on video so we will have this to cherish forever! He did a great job! I do have to say that I am not the easiest person to surprise. I am very inquisitive!!! I like to know whats going on :) We are getting married in February in Negril, Jamaica. We are so excited and can't wait! On another note... everyone knows that we have the cutest little nephew in the world....Wyatt.... we enjoy watching him grow every single day. There is not one day that goes by that he does not amaze us! Gosh time flies, I cannot believe he will be three years old in February. We have an amazing family that we love so much!!!
So for all of those who are wondering how the wedding planning is going..... it is going GREAT!!! I do not have to plan ANYTHING! We are getting married on a resort and they do everything for you. All we have to do is show up and get pampered and then get married. I already have my dress.... it was the first one I looked at online and the first and only one I tried on. I knew I loved it whenever I saw it! Nick is just going to wear a white button down and linen pants....sooo beachy :) We are having a reception when we get back from our wedding\honeymoon. As for that.... it is all planned by the place as well. Yesterday we had our engagement pictures taken by my cousin Angela Ammons with Ammons Photography. We had such a good time! We had them taken downtown Memphis and I am really excited about them. As soon as I get the information for the website, I will post it.
So I guess this is a quick update on us and I will try to keep up with this blogging thing. I hope you all have a great weekend!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment